Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Pre-Season

Friday, April 29, 2016

Please Support Ellen


Hereford FC supporter and volunteer Ellen Watkins is to run the Hereford Half Marathon for two worthy causes.
 

Dear Friends,

Please forgive me for imposing but I wanted to let you know that I am hoping to raise in excess of £1,000.00 to be divided equally between St Michael's Hospice, Bartestree and Hereford Multiple Sclerosis Support Trust, of which I am the current Chairman.

In 2014, after a very difficult five years both in my business and my personal life and after the sudden death of a friend who died, doing something which she had longed to do, after having survived Breast Cancer, I decided that I needed to change things. I got myself a new job and decided that I would get a little fitter.

I have now lost in excess of three stone, have employed the services of a fabulous personal Trainer, without whom I could not have got this far (thanks, Rob Purdie!), and have decided to run (never having run, even to catch a bus, since I was 14 years) the Hereford Half Marathon on 8 May 2016.

Please help me reach my target and I might even be tempted to do it all again next year at double the distance.

If you wish to sponsor me you can text me your name, house number/name and postcode and amount you wish to pledge to 07951 918930 or email me the same details at either aande-kefalos@live.co.uk or ewatkins@okells-law.co.uk or sign up on my sponsorship form which is available from me personally or in reception at Okells Francis Law Church Row, Ross-on-Wye HR9 5HR or when I am volunteering at Hereford Football Club on any matchday.

Many thanks for reading and for whatever you are able, and comfortable, to sponsor me.

Much love

Ellen Watkins