Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Pre-Season

Thursday, November 26, 2015

Willets Grateful To Be With Hereford


Hereford FC defender Jamie Willets has told the Hereford Times that he is 'grateful' to be playing for Hereford FC.

'From numerous people, I've been told that my signing at this club brought about the winning success that Hereford are currently experiencing, having not lost a single match since joining. As factual as that may be, I cannot agree that I’ve played a huge part in that statistic.
'I am only one of sixteen players on a match day, it’s down to every single one of us playing our part and working hard to gain a satisfactory result.

'It's evident to see that we are extremely fortunate to have an immensely talented group of players at our disposal and that a monumental run of wins was only ever just around the corner. I’m just grateful that Peter Beadle, Matt Bishop and Jon Hale have given me this opportunity to be a part of the new Hereford FC as I personally believe that this club can go on and have a memorable and hopefully record breaking season.'

Full article at: http://www.herefordtimes.com/sport/football/14104843.View_from_Edgar_Street__by_Jamie_Willets_playing_for_Hereford_has_been__quot_simply_surreal_quot_/?ref=rss