Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Pre-Season

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Mark Ellis Former Hereford United Coach


BN has agreed to publish the following request for information re Mark Ellis, the former Hereford United coach who came to the club following the takeover by Tommy Agombar.

The request came from a respected sports journalist who wishes to remain anonymous at this stage. 

Mark Ellis - HT Photo
“Calling all Bulls fans….I am a freelance journalist who is in the process of compiling a dossier on none other than your friend and mine, Mark Ellis.

Mr. Ellis has been known to me for many years and, like you, I have an utter disdain for the man. Not only that but I hate to see injustices go unpunished.

Aside from the chaotic mess that he and Mr. Agombar made at your club, Mr. Ellis professes to have worked for a number of professional clubs in quite lofty capacity. It won’t surprise you to note that he did not do so, and I am currently co-operating with the clubs concerned.

Mr. Ellis was nothing more than an academy coach of 9-10 year olds and an expenses only scout. His line that “if you speak to people in football circles, they’ll only have good things to say about me” is frankly laughable. His CV - working for Real Madrid etc. is also a complete lie. Mr. Ellis paid each time to visit the clubs and watch their training sessions, to then take that knowledge back to his academy job. You or I could approach the same clubs and be afforded the same courtesy.

I can state categorically that he has not worked for Arsenal Football Club since 2002. He is nothing but a bully who relies on his considerable size and imposing nature to intimidate. 

Further, he runs a football agency in Hornchurch, Essex but notably only ever appears to recruit from Nigeria and the like. Why do you think that is?!

My intention is to expose him via the national press and to have his agents licence taken away.

I must remain anonymous at this stage but any replies will be forwarded on to me via this page. If you would care to impart any stories about Ellis, if you’ve come into contact with him, what was his general demeanour, did you ever get straight answers to your questions etc., I would be very appreciative.

I trust that you will all understand the reasons why I must retain my anonymity at this stage. Your replies will be treated in the strictest confidence."
Please send any comments to: bullsnews@hotmail.com and they will be forwarded to the author.