Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Banbury Away On Friday March 29th Kick-Off 3.00pm

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

It's A Continuation Says Parrott


Hereford football historian Ron Parrott feels that the new club set to take over at Edgar Street will be a continuation of the old club.

"Provided we are in black and white and we've got the Hereford bull on the shirts and we're playing at Edgar Street, it's the start of a new chapter," Parrott told BBC Hereford and Worcester.

"As club historian I was approached by the new club last week to become their new historian as well, a position I was proud to accept.

"As far as I'm concerned it's really just a continuation.

"Hereford United is still alive."

Tim Burrows has been watching the Bulls for over 40 years.

"It's very odd to find that we are going back to Edgar Street.

"I have to say over the past few months I did wonder whether I would ever set foot in the stadium again.

"So it's a real boost to every Hereford fan, perhaps I should say Hereford United, because it's still going to be Hereford United even if the name is different."