Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Pre-Season

Friday, December 19, 2014

We've Been Lied To From Day One Said Former Manager Taylor


Former Manager Jon Taylor
On his way out of Edgar Street this evening, former Hereford United manager Jon Taylor spoke to BBC H&W's Keith Hall.

"We're all very disappointed because quite frankly we've been lied to from day one," said Taylor.

"We had a lot of promises but nothing came to fruition.

"You always want to believe who employs you but the writing has been on the wall in the last couple of months.

"My job have been touted around, I've only got two games to go before I get the sack.

"In hindsight I probably should have believed what the supporters were saying.

"I'm not on the political side, not on the financial side. All I want is the football team to do well."

Taylor was then asked about former owner Tommy Agombar and Andy Lonsdale.

Former Owner Tommy Agombar
"Agombar was in the dressing rooms up to about two months ago, since then he's not been in. Lonsdale has not been in the dressing room.

Former Owner Andy Lonsdale
"All I tried to do was get the team to play football and I wanted to get the supporters back, but it didn't happen.

"The only regret I've got is that I probably should have listened to the supporters." 

Full interview at: https://audioboom.com/boos/2746448-i-should-have-listened-to-the-supporters-hereford-united-s-former-manager-jon-taylor