Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Pre-Season

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

"I've Got To Walk Away" Says Agombar


Before confronting Hereford supporter Brian Loader about whether he still thought the club was in League One, Agombar spoke to a couple of fans about leaving Hereford United.

“The FA have told me I’ve got to walk away, that’s fine, no problem and you’ll more than likely have your club back.

“But that’s not going to happen until someone buys my debt. If the trust are willing to do that, Chris Williams’ group can come forward and give me my money - they can go into the club and do what they like.

“I knew two weeks ago that they (the FA) were going to ban me from the club, but last week I still paid £10,000 for the health and safety for the game today. I put my own money into the club and I knew I was going to be banned.”

Then Agombar was questioned why he bought the club without checking how big the debts were.“No one showed me the books, but that’s okay because I’m a big boy. But that the thing, we’ve got to try and sort out the debts, the CVA or whatever. But it’s nothing to do with me now.”

Agombar then went onto say how the Trust wanted to liquidate the club. The full video, which is available on YouTube, can be found here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bCq1frhpSg