Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Pre-Season

Thursday, July 05, 2012

Canham Glad To Be Back


Sean Canham has spoken to the Hereford Times about his new deal at Edgar Street.

The striker last played for the Bulls 17 months ago but netted regularly for Bath in the Conference last term. He told the paper:

"I'm happy to be staying, I have a point to prove to some people. I never wanted to leave in the first place but I was kind of forced out.

"I've spoken to Martin (Foyle) and Andy (Porter) who have good credentials in this league. They know what they are doing. I just hope I can perform well enough to earn an extension."

Meanwhile, Rob Purdie has told the paper he only made the decision to leave the Bulls last week after being offered a "very good package" to stay at Edgar Street, but that the offer of a coaching role was probably "one or two years too early".