Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Boston At Edgar Street On Saturday April 20th Kick-Off 3.00pm

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Dodd Clarifies Earlier Statement

Keith Dodd has contacted Bulls News to clarify the earlier statement published by the Hereford Times:

'First of all, the statement I made to the Hereford Times was at 9.45am and was not an official statement. It was a personal statement prior to speaking to either David Keyte or the HUISA committee. They were told no official HUISA statement would be made until that had been done.

I said the team had played well against Swindon, Bradford and Gillingham and not had the best of luck. I also said that Gary Peters had disappeared *from the bench* and not just disappeared as published. He has been at all the games I have and I have seen him regularly at the club.

My phone has been deluged today from 6.30am with calls from both local and national press, as well as dozens of supporters, and they have all been told the same thing. If any of the critics wants to have a go at doing my job with HUISA then they are welcome to try it.'

HUISA will release an official statement when the committee has discussed matters.