Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Banbury Away On Friday March 29th Kick-Off 3.00pm

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Facey looks Forward On and Off the Pitch

Hereford United's new striker, Delroy Facey, has said that he is looking forward to working with his new club.

"It’s an exciting time," Facey told the Hereford Times.

"I’ve only been down here a day - but I have got a flat and I have settled in very well."

Facey contrasted his new manager Jamie Pitman with Alan Knill whom he played for at Rotherham.

"I was at Rotherham with Alan Knill and he’s a similar sort of manager to Jamie Pitman - he’s young and enthusiastic.

"If Jamie Pitman can continue his form, I am sure that he can step up through the leagues."

Meanwhile 31 year old Facey has also mentioned life away from Edgar Street

"I knew Hereford wasn’t a big place but I am told it’s a very nice place and I am looking forward to seeing the sights."

The full interview will be published in tomorrow's Hereford Times.