Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Banbury Away On Friday March 29th Kick-Off 3.00pm

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Daggers Boss thinks Bulls are a threat

Speaking to the Barking & Dagenham Post in the lead-up to Saturdays match at Victoria Road, Daggers Boss, John Still, admitted that The Bulls will be stiff opposition as the home side strive for a place in the League 2 play-offs.

"I look at their players and think they should have done better than they have, but it has picked up since Graham (Turner) went back there.”

"They've changed it a bit recently, but I like the boy (Marc) Pugh, he's a decent player," said Still.

"Teams with nothing to play for are hard games though. They can play with a bit of freedom as Burton showed here.”

Still also issued a rallying call to Daggers supporters calling for a gate approaching 4000.

"I always say that we've got 1,800 Dagenham supporters, and if they all brought a mate with them, then that's what I'm hoping for.”"I'm pleased our supporters have something to aim for in the last home game, and I'm pretty sure that two wins will be enough."

"If we're going to get into the play-offs it's going to be tough though, and I wouldn't have it any other way."