Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Pre-Season

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Peschisolido – “We were out of it”

Speaking to Bulls News after the win at Edgar Street this afternoon, Brewers manager Paul Peschisolido admitted he didn’t expect anything from the game.

“Thirty minutes to go and 3-1 down, we were out of it and we were poor. Defensive mistakes from both sides. I put two subs on but in truth, it didn’t affect the game, we were still poor. There was some irony to the winning goal.”

The Brewers Chief also spoke to BBC Radio Derby "It was a bit nerve-wracking really. We didn't perform well at all and we didn't deserve to win today.

"I don't remember (the winning goal) I was running up and down and jumping around like a fool, so I can't quite remember.

"In fairness from performances today he (Tony James) was the only one that stood out for me. I thought he played very well and it was nice for him to score a goal against his old club."