Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Boston At Edgar Street On Saturday April 20th Kick-Off 3.00pm

Thursday, March 27, 2008

I thought I was watching Arsenal says Redrobe

Former Hereford United favourite Eric Redrobe watched last Saturday's game against Bury at Edgar Street and at one time wasn't sure what team was on the pitch.

"I actually thought I was watching Arsenal for a while when I saw Toumani Diagouraga out there - he is so like Patrick Vieira," Redrobe told Richard Prime for the Hereford Times.

"I have no hesitation in saying that Hereford will get promoted.

"Hereford look rock solid at the back. They have two of the most uncompromising defenders in Dean Beckwith and John McCombe. I would not like to play against them, they do not give anything away and cover each other so well.

"I think Gary Hooper up front is a bit more skilful than I was."