Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Banbury Away On Friday March 29th Kick-Off 3.00pm

Monday, August 27, 2007

Paul Parry back into Welsh Squad

Former Hereford United winger Paul Parry is back in the Welsh Squad for the forthcoming games against Germany on September 8th in Cardiff and against Slovakia on September 12th in Trnarva. His recall by John Toshack wasn't expected as last week Parry spoke of his uncertainty whether he would ever play again for Wales.

"To be honest, I don't think I've had my fair share of opportunities for Wales,” Parry told the Western Mail.

"I think John Toshack has got his own squad now, he's got people in his head who he wants to be there, whether I'll be there ever again is hard to say.

"I've not been in the last few squads, and he seems to have his ideas now. If those people are fit they seem to be his regulars.

"I can't argue with it, it seems to be what he wants to do. I'll let him get on with it and I'll keep playing for my club."