Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Boston At Edgar Street On Saturday April 20th Kick-Off 3.00pm

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Jamie Price at Swansea

Hereford born Jamie Price is on trial at Swansea.

Price, aged 18, was recently released by Birmingham and is hopeful of being invited onto the Swans pre-season tour of Holland.

Dubbed as the next Robbie Savage because of his looks Price has played on the wing for the Welsh under 19's.

"I just want a chance to prove what I can do," he told the Evening Post.

"It was disappointing to leave Birmingham, but saying that they have just been promoted to the Premiership and I want to be playing first-team football now.

"I've been playing left-back for Swansea even though I'm a central midfielder or left winger, but I don't mind at all as long as I'm involved."

Price played for Birmingham at Edgar Street in a friendly last year. He went out on loan to Tamworth earlier this year.