Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Boston At Edgar Street On Saturday April 20th Kick-Off 3.00pm

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Fans Forum on August 6th

A fans forum for Hereford United supporters is to be held at Legends on Monday August 6th kick-off at 7pm.

Graham Turner will be in attendance.

Also HUISA are to hold their AGM at the Richmond Club on Saturday August 11th at 12 noon.

Meantime Karl Lewis, who kept goal for Hereford United in the second half of Friday's friendly against West Brom, is now with Bromsgrove on a three year deal. However it was agreed that Lewis could train with the Bulls and be 'on-call' if needed.

Lewis was a product of the West Brom youth set-up.

Finally former Hereford United player Gavin Williams wants to stay at Ipswich despite recent rumours of a rift between him and the club.

"I have always maintained that I am happy at Ipswich, and I want to get fully match fit and then sit down and discuss signing a new contract.

"My current one runs out in 2009 and I would be delighted if I could extend it to say, 2012."