Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Boston At Edgar Street On Saturday April 20th Kick-Off 3.00pm

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Sills Confirms Discussions

Tim Sills has confirmed that he is in discussions to leave the Bulls, but claims he has not ruled out Aldershot.

Sills is bemused by the the reports from Shots assistant boss Martin Kuhl that the player is demanding too much money, telling the Aldershot News and Mail: "I've just got back from honeymoon and seen that report and I'm mistified. I don't see how any deal can be dead in the water when there was no deal on the table.

"I've spoken to Gary (Waddock) and I'm just waiting with bated breath to hear what's happening. It might be that I'll end up staying at Hereford, who knows?"

The paper confirms that Sills has had talks with "several clubs".