Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Banbury Away On Friday March 29th Kick-Off 3.00pm

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Wallis loan extended

Dover Athletic have confirmed that the loan deal for Jon Wallis has been extended by a futher month. Wallis has helped Dover to top of the Ryman League with a string of impressive performances.

Wallis told Dover's Official Website: "I am enjoying myself at Dover Athletic. It's nice to be getting some games under my belt - because I wasn't getting much football at Hereford.

"I plan to return to Hereford in the New Year and try to impress enough to get back into team. I am desperate to stay a professional football, because it's a great living.

"It's great to stay here for another month and be around my family and girlfriend, who all live in Kent, and help Clive Walker and the boys out in the meantime."