Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Boston At Edgar Street On Saturday April 20th Kick-Off 3.00pm

Saturday, July 01, 2006

Sheldon pleased to join the Bulls

Gareth Sheldon has told BBC Hereford and Worcester that the move from Aggbro to Edgar Street was relatively easy.

"After the season finished I knew that Hereford wanted to sign me anyway so just a phone-call and they said they'll take me," said Sheldon.

However he did say admit that the challenge would be a big one.

"Back in the League, new faces, new changing room, all new to me. I know a couple of the lads but I'm looking forward to the challenge.

"It will be a lot bigger squad than I'm used to. At Kidderminster you had a squad of 18 so you were always going to get a game or on the bench."

Sheldon has worked with Bulls coach John Trewick so will know his ways.

Yesterday he joined his new team-mates at a fitness session at Gloucester University.