Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Boston At Edgar Street On Saturday April 20th Kick-Off 3.00pm

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Claridge Rejects Crawley Job Link

Steve Claridge has rejected rumours linking him to the Crawley manager's post, telling the Bradford City website:

"I have signed for Bradford City until the end of the season and as I said last week am keen to look beyond that. I've no desire to manage Crawley or any other club at the present time. In fact, I want to play until I drop."

Claridge, 39, had an unsuccessful spell as manager at Weymouth, and then spent 36 days as Millwall boss during pre-season. After a brief two game spell at Gillingham, he joined Bradford and has scored four in ten appearances so far. Claridge has scored 223 senior goals in a career that is now in it's 23rd year.