Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Boston At Edgar Street On Saturday April 20th Kick-Off 3.00pm

Sunday, June 19, 2005

Brady vows to be super fit

Jon Brady has vowed to be super fit this coming season. He is currently keeping fit by playing cricket at Northampton League club Great Houghton.

In an article intodays Non-League Paper Brady talks about Australian cricket and their current UK visit. But of more interest to Hereford United supporters is his comments about fitness and Graham Turner.

"I'm going to come back super fit this year.

"I'm really up for the challenge because Graham Turner has been different class with me. It makes a refreshing change, and the way I want to reward him is through my performances.

"The Conference is going to be quite an open league next year, but I think we've got as good a chance as anyone."