Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Boston At Edgar Street On Saturday April 20th Kick-Off 3.00pm

Monday, January 24, 2005

Four Goal Ugarte danger to Bulls

Hereford United will need to watch Wrexham's Juan Ugarte tomorrow should the Basque striker try to repeat the same sort of form he showed last Saturday. The 23-year-old former Real Sociedad striker was quick to point out that Saturday's haul was nothing new for him.

"It's my second hat-trick in English football because I scored three playing for Dorchester in my first game for them," he told the Daily Post.

"And I've scored five before, playing for Real Sociedad reserves, and when I was in their youth team I once scored six."

"I scored the goals but we must keep winning games and I'd be happy if I wasn't scoring but we were still getting results."

After taking his goal tally to eight from the last four matches, Ugarte said he was coming to terms with English football.

"I feel I've been creating chances but strikers have to score goals to keep their confidence going," he added.